Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Last Tango in Fairfax


We are members of the Regal Dinner and Dance Club. This club holds 7 dances throughout the year. Five are formal and 2 are "Tea" dances. These dances are held at the Country Club of Fairfax. The formal dances have dinner then 3 hours of dancing. The Tea dances have 3 hours of dancing and then dinner. All the members have at least one thing in common, they like to dance.

We held the last dance of the year on Sunday. It was a Tea dance and we had an excellent band for the event. The Headliners played a great variety of ballroom dance music. They really made the last dance a great one.

I also had the privilege of being elected to the Board of Directors for the coming year. I don't know all the duties I've just signed up for, but I will give it my best shot.

No comments: