Thursday, January 31, 2008

Home At Last

I just flew in from San Diego and boy, are my arms tired. I've been gone about 3 weeks on a business trip. While in San Diego I went to a studio in Encinitas called Dance North County. It's a friendly little place and I had a great time going there.

Doris and I have got a lot of work to do to catch up to where we were. Even though we've been dancing as much as possible, we couldn't practice all the steps we've been learning. We've got a lot planned for this weekend to help us get back up to par. We are practicing today and will go to Studio One Friday night for the weekly practice session. Saturday, we will go to our Argentine Tango lesson at Lioudmila's and have a dance with the Regal Dinner and Dance Club in the evening. Sunday, we will go to the Candy Factory in Manassas for the 1st Sunday dance. Monday, we have our Ballroom lesson with Richard.

1 comment:

Bilbo said...

Welcome back! I think Doris was getting a little tired of the rest of us!