Sunday, April 01, 2007

I Was Robbed

Last night we went with friends to the Eighth Annual Gala of the Prince William Chapter of the American Red Cross held at the Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club. The theme of the night was the Sensational 70's. The music was provided by JJDJ. They played a great selection of music from the 70's and had the lights and strobes to make it look like a disco. We got to dance a lot of hustle and swing.


Then I got robbed by only coming in as 3rd Runner Up on the Leisure Suit and Platform Shoes Contest. Here is a look at my vintage leisure suite and some of my competition.


I mean really, with these shoes, I thought that I would be a "shoe in" for the top prize.


Jeff had a cool suit and was really strutting his stuff for the competition, too.

The ladies in our group had a good time out on the dance floor bringing on some action.
Janet and Jeff really know how to dress for the occasion. They like to go all out for a fancy dress dance. A great way to get into the spirit of the dance.

But in the end I was still "Stayin' Alive".

1 comment:

Dupa Jasia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.